2015年12月29日火曜日

Hey long time no see

I've been slacking for ages now which is a very sad thing, continuing something is very hard isn't.

Anyway, I went to a restaurant in Westin Hotel called Ebisu.

The restaurant Ebisu is a teppan-yaki restaurant, where chefs cook in front of you, which is quite exciting to see the experts handling foods.

Here is the cover and inside of the menu they have.


The cover, which is very well crafted.

And here are some of courses offered.


Some menus do have piscine, or fish in otherword


As you can see the menu is written both in English and Japanese, very convenient for both customers and waiters because the restaurant is in a very fancy hotel.

The pricing, yes the pricing is high but I assure you that it is worth every penny.




Anyway here is some food, which a chef will cook.




This looks little but trust me, it is a lot!

And this is a picture while a chef is cooking.



And this is the final product.


The beef is a Wagyuu, or Japanese beef, which is quite premium in food industry.
The white powder is a salt which came from England. Very fine salt matching beefs.

Awesome thing about the restaurant is you can enjoy conversation with the chef!
That is because chef cooks right in front of you.

After you enjoyed the fantastic meal, you get some desserts.
With coffee or tea, which you can choose.

Since they know my mother and I, they invited us into a free room, which you have to pay usually.

Those cusiony chairs allows you to enjoy food.

Posh looking alluring food

Overall the food and atmosphere is impeccable. So if I had a scoring sheet, they would receive all stars I can give, or full score of 100/100, whatever is the highest score there is.

I truly think that quality of food is important but what more is the quality of waiters and chefs.
If chefs where grumpy, you would not be pleased, and if waiters were lazy, nothing gets done.

SooooooooooooOOO, I loved it. :p

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿